As the holidays draw closer, I’m trying to take things slowly and appreciate the small moments that usually go unnoticed. In January, I’m going abroad and my family is moving – some fairly large changes. But looking forward, I couldn’t be more excited for what’s to come. Abroad will be #dope and the house my family and I are moving to is SO cool, I can’t wait to make it our own. I’m also looking forward to enjoying the last Thanksgiving and Christmas in my current home, the one with all my awkward middle and high school memories that make me so warm and fuzzy inside. For now, here’s what I’m crushing on this season. Enjoy!
1. This tapestry/bedspread. I love the evil eye motif and the gold and white combo is a perfect neutral for any room. I can’t decide if I’d like it better on the wall or my bed – thoughts? Either way, it’s the bomb.
2. This feature on the Hotel San José by Miss Moss. I’ve wanted to go to Austin for awhile and this hotel just makes me want to go tomorrow. I love the Southwestern meets modern feel and the tapestries everywhere are amazing.
3. This set of photographs from a couple’s four month journey through Europe. I love the photography and am definitely marking some places I want to see next semester. There are some great landscape and architecture portraits. C 4 urself.
4. This restaurant. I love the name of it plus I could eat 99% of the menu. Especially the breakfast menu. And the pastry menu. Basically everything.
5. This Etsy shop that sells handmade flower crowns. Though we are far from summer, I’d love one to wear while in Spain this spring. It’s kind of a statement and what place better to make a statement than abroad? No one will know me and if they think I’m weird, I’ll just say I’m foreign.